Entry into force: 11 November 2020, vers.02
For the purposes of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that the personal data you provide us by filling in the form on this website will be treated confidentially.
We also inform you that:
The category of the data you provide is within the category of: Contact details.
The person responsible for the data provided is: Pacal Shoes S.L.U. with CIF: B53967774. Calle Sor Josefa Alcorta, 37. 03204 Elche. Alicante. Tel.: 966 630 052. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of these is to manage the possible commercial relationship between the parties and if, in the case of accepting it, to send you information about our new products and services. "In accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, if we have previously obtained your express consent to your registration for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this purpose to send you commercial communications in accordance with this consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the e-mail containing this commercial communication. After unsubscribing we block your e-mail address for this use, if you have not given your express consent to the continued use of the data, we reserve the right to continue to use your data in cases permitted by law and about which we inform you in this document".
Legitimation is given when registering on the form and, in the case of the purchase of our goods or services, by the corresponding purchase contract.
There are no recipients to whom data will be transferred, unless legally required or necessary to provide the service requested by the customer.
As a data subject, you have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data concerning you that we process.
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning him/her.
• in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her, insofar as the processing is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for compliance with a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of his or her data where:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the data,
- we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can do this by contacting the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company's registered office.
Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Calle Jorge Juan, nº6 - 28001-Madrid - Telephone 901 100 099
Pacal Shoes S.L.U., complies with all the requirements established in the RGPD and that all the data under our responsibility are being treated in accordance with the legal requirements, keeping the due security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of these.
We inform you that your data are in a file for which Pacal Shoes S.L.U. is responsible, to carry out the control and management of its customers.
Your data may be used by Pacal Shoes S.L.U. to send you information of interest to you if you have indicated this when filling in the form.
The recipients are the departments in which Pacal Shoes S.L.U. is organized which, based on the functions they carry out, need the information for the purpose set out in the previous paragraph, entities or bodies whose transfer is compulsory by law and third parties with which it has collaboration agreements, and the transfer of the data is necessary for the maintenance of the agreement.
The company will keep the different personal data up to a maximum of 5 years, by law subject to online commerce, from the last contact.
Under no circumstances the company make automated decisions.
PRIVATE POLICY FOR EMAIL INFORMATION CAMPAIGNS
Privacy and Abuse Policy
If you have received an email from our servers, it is because you are subscribed to a mailing list. If this is not the case, please unsubscribe from the same email you received by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom and then report the case to us by emailing email@example.com.
We do not accept unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email (known as spam). If you suspect that one of our email accounts is sending spam, you can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to keep informed people who, request information about Pacal Shoes S.L. products and services, we regularly send emails to all of them. If you have received one of our emails and consider it to be spam, please paste the header of the email you believe to be spam in the subject field of a new email and send it to email@example.com.